This page tells you the terms and conditions on which we will provide a free developer & staging hosting package. UmbHost Limited may modify these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
The hosting package bound by these terms is referred to as "free developer hosting package" or "staging hosting package" including all variations of these terms.
- You may request one (1) free developer hosting package per hosting package with us.
- You are required to have a minimum of one (1) paid hosting package with us
- You may not host a publicly available web application, files or website on this free developer package
- The free developer package must be protected by an authentication method, should the package be found to not be protected by an authentication method, it will be suspended immediately, unless otherwise agreed by ourselves.
- We will not allow remote debugging
- You will be provided with a subdomain for the hosting package, you may not use your own TLD, unless otherwise agreed by ourselves.
- You will have use of FTP or Web Deploy for deployment to the free developer package
- You will get one (1) MSSQL database, this is limited to five (5) gigabytes in size
- If public access to the free developer hosting package is requested, unless otherwise agreed with ourselves, we reserve the right to deny this request with no reason given.
- If public access is granted for a free developer hosting package, we reserve the right to remove this access without warning.
- We do not offer our 99.9% uptime guarantee on the free developer hosting package
- We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
By continuing to use our free developer hosting package, you agree to any amended terms, and you also agree that it is your responsibility to check this page regularly for updates to the terms and conditions.